Join Our Support Staff
Join our team and help us support our Care Managers and Caregivers to deliver the best Waukesha and Milwaukee in home care possible.
We Support Each Other.
Be a part of a team where support is front and center. We back each other, build each other and learn from each other to allow our Care Managers and Caregivers to provide the best care possible for our clients.
Top Workplace Nine consecutive years
For the ninth year in a row, Stowell Associates was recognized as one of Southeastern Wisconsin’s Top Workplaces by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Through Alignment, Effectiveness and Connection, Stowell Associates focuses on reducing workplace negativity, valuing communication and innovation and appreciating the hard work our care team puts in every day.
Join our Support team
It requires a full team effort to provide the best Care Management and Home Care in Southeastern Wisconsin. We have a full team of support staff who work around the clock to make sure our Caregivers have the tools they need to provide our clients with the best care possible.
NUMBER ONE FOCUS is to TAKE CARE OF THE CULTURE.
The culture will
TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
and our people will
TAKE CARE OF OUR CLIENTS.
How Stowell Associates Works
- We support one another.
- No matter the setting or situation, we do the right thing.
- Our processes and policies support our efforts to be excellent.
- We continually look for ways to improve our processes so we can do more of what we do best.
- We make decisions for the long-term—we are not short-term thinkers.
- We are committed, passionate and professional—those who are not are not here.
- We solve problems and are empowered to do so.
- We have a no-drama workplace—we have the autonomy to solve disagreements ourselves and seek support when needed.
- We are experts at what we do! Our clients recognize the premium value of what we bring.
- We are innovators and sometimes innovators make mistakes—that’s ok.
Contact Stowell Associates for Care Solutions