Join our care team
Are you passionate about making a difference? Join our team of “everyday heroes” who work with meaning! We provide the best eldercare Milwaukee, Waukesha and the surrounding area has to offer!
Care with us.
Providing care is a calling.
Join Stowell Associates and become a care partner for our clients and their families. Each valued member of our care team enjoys outstanding pay and benefits, team support and a career with meaning.
Top Workplace Nine consecutive years
For nine years in a row, Stowell Associates was recognized as one of Southeastern Wisconsin’s Top Workplaces by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Through Alignment, Effectiveness, and Connection, Stowell Associates focuses on reducing workplace negativity, valuing communication and innovation and appreciating the hard work our care team puts in day in and day out!
Become a Caregiver
Are you a caregiver looking for a career with meaning, flexible home care hours and outstanding pay and benefits? We thought so! We’re dedicated to the success of our caregivers: that’s why we were voted a Top Workplace nine years in a row. Our caregivers stay with us longer than other agencies for a reason!
Support & Development
You’ll learn new in-home caregiving skills and have opportunities to develop (and
earn more money!) through our Caregiver University.
Excellent Pay & Benefits
• Pay rate above other agencies
• Flexible scheduling
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• 401(k) with a match
• Referral bonuses available
A Career with Meaning
We will respect and recognize your good work to support older and disabled adults.
Become a Care manager
The expert Care Managers at Stowell Associates are registered nurses and master’s-level social workers. They provide the best care available by creating care plans that address physical, mental and emotional needs for our clients and their families. Our Care Management team is a family, and we succeed through support
Join our Support team
It requires a full team effort to provide the best Care Management and Home Care in Southeastern Wisconsin. We have a full team of support staff who work around the clock to make sure our Caregivers have the tools they need to provide our clients with the best care possible.
NUMBER ONE FOCUS is to TAKE CARE OF THE CULTURE.
The culture will
TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
and our people will
TAKE CARE OF OUR CLIENTS.
How we work
- We support one another.
- No matter the setting or situation, we do the right thing.
- Our processes and policies support our efforts to be excellent.
- We continually look for ways to improve our processes so we can do more of what we do best.
- We make decisions for the long-term—we are not short-term thinkers.
- We are committed, passionate and professional—those who are not are not here.
- We solve problems and are empowered to do so.
- We have a no-drama workplace—we have the autonomy to solve disagreements ourselves and seek support when needed.
- We are experts at what we do! Our clients recognize the premium value of what we bring.
- We are innovators and sometimes innovators make mistakes—that’s ok.