Dear Care Team,
You are on our minds and hearts as we all pull together to get through this health crisis.
Please continue to monitor your Gmail account for important updates. These communications are to keep you informed, safe, and healthy. We are continuously learning about Covid-19 and will adjust accordingly.
There have been some changes to our team and their responsibilities. Here is what you need to know:
- For now, we will have someone in the Shorewood office every day to pick up essential supplies.
- We have masks for any caregiver working in a senior living community that requires a mask. Please come prepared with a mask for your facility assignments.
- Our Care Coordinators are Kris and Romero.
- Our Care Managers or Care Manager Assistants may notify you of some changes to their caseloads.
- We continue to receive referrals so continue to let our Care Coordinators know of your availability and interest to work. Our clients need you.
Take good care,
Your Stowell Team